The Keep America Moving Masks
This variant is currently sold out
Steele Canvas has kept their doors open through the Great Depression, both World Wars, 9/11 and the Great Recession. It wasn't easy, but we got through it with the help and graciousness of the American people.
Today, we're faced with another challenge, to not only our business and family, but one that threatens our friends and neighbors, customers and suppliers. It's tough and scary and the only thing we're certain of is we're not going to sit this one out either. We are working to convert our cutting and stitching departments into manufacturing lines for protective face masks. If you would like to join us in an effort to help support our heroes fighting on the front lines of the Covid-19 pandemic and to protect valued American manufacturing jobs, please consider choosing the GIVE option. Due to the amazing generosity of our customers, we have been able to donate over 30K masks to those in need. Together, we can knock out this virus and Keep America Moving.
Due to overwhelming demand, please allow 3 -5 days for production
- Our masks are not direct substitutes for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are not FDA approved
- Adjustable ear loops help customize the fit to your face
- Care: hand wash hot / air dry / or steam clean
- Like everything else we've done since 1921, these masks are proudly made in the USA
- Please note colors and fabrics may vary as we move through supplies
- Contact email@example.com for bulk purchases or to request a donation